The ROAD TO BRAZIL 2014
The Hexagonal is the fourth and final round of World Cup Qualification for FIFA’s North and Central America region (also known as CONCACAF). Six teams—the United States, Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, and Panama—will play home and away matches against each other in 2013, with the top three teams securing passage to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
The fourth place Hex team will advance to a playoff with the winner of the Oceania region for a chance to advance to Brazil. Hex matches begin February 6 and conclude on October 15. The Oceania playoff will take place in November.
American Soccer Now is determined to be your ultimate resource for the Hex. In addition to the schedules and standings and stories you see on this page, we’ve created special pages for each of the five countries the U.S. will be facing off with in 2013. Click on any of the crests above to learn about the teams, history, players, coaches, tactics, and much more.
- We Respect Terrence Boyd For Respecting Panama
- CONCACAF's Crazy Night: An ASN Video Timeline
- New Zealand Braces For El Tri as Hex Winds Down
- Subs Provide Spark For U.S. In 3-2 Win Over Panama
- Wild Night Sends Panama Home and Mexico to NZ
- ASN Morning Read: Hexagonal Finale Edition
- Lethargy All Around in U.S. Victory Over Jamaica
- Aron Johannsson Eager For More After First U.S. Start
- U.S. 2, Jamaica 0: Here's How The Players Performed
- Exclusive Slideshow: 15 Pics from U.S.' 2-0 Victory
- Lackluster American Squad Defeats Jamaica, 2-0
- Will Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey Be Missed?
- Forward Thinking: Who Plays Up Top With Jozy?
- ASN Morning Read: Evolution or Revolution?
- Davis, Goodson, and Wondo Join U.S. in KC