ASN Morning Read: So Close, and Yet, So Far
August 02, 2017
- The MLS All Stars lost in a shootout to Real Madrid:
- Good stuff:
Attendance of 61,428 is 3rd-largest in #MLSAllStar history.— Paul Carr (@PCarrESPN) August 3, 2017
- East-West, Giants Stadium
- Man United in Houston
- A preview of tonight's United States vs. Japan match.
- The Americans can still win this thing.
- Now Fully Healthy, Megan Rapinoe Is Back to Her Best
- This is an exceptional amount of money:
MLS & adidas to announce 6-year extension later today. Deal is valued at $700m, or ~$117m/yr, acc to sources. Significant increase for MLS.— Ian Thomas (@byIanThomas) August 2, 2017
- I enjoyed this:
- Meanwhile, Alejandro Bedoya gets into a conversation about whiskey with The Bachelor.
Of course I will wait! The whiskey will taste just fine in 21 years & my tolerance will be a lot better by then! ???? ???? https://t.co/QBOEUd9GKe— Alejandro Bedoya (@AleBedoya17) August 2, 2017